Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Low Budget Home Server Plan

I'm currently setting up a server to do various jobs in my basement. I will get around to explaining the set up as I work on it and will be pointing out the problems that I face.

Also, I will most likely be breaking it up into parts to make it easier to follow as well as to read.



UPDATE: Since this is my first post I would also like to say that I will be using this space as a type of reference resource that will hopefully be helpful, organized, or at least semi-entertaining. I may also with time move some of the more useful posts into various forums that they fit into.
Lastly I am aware that I could use a better name for the blog. It is a work in progress, but I appreciate the constructive criticism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment